I can’t access the watchface anymore even though I’ve added it.
Restart your Pebble watch ( On your Pebble watch go to the main menu, Settings, System, Shut Down ).
I AM NO LONGER ABLE TO ADD ANY WATCHFACES.
Restart your Pebble watch and it should show the “Add” button again ( On your Pebble watch go to the main menu, Settings, System, Shut Down ).
ON THE PEBBLE APP, THE WATCHFACE PREVIEWS NO LONGER SHOW.
This seems to be a server-sided issue and only affects a select number of users. It’s only aesthetics and does not affect functionality in any way. Pebble users have found an unofficial solution which involves installing a third party app and then removing it after the preview shows again. You can try here.
MY WATCHFACES SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED OR SAYS ITS NOT COMPATIBLE.
This is an issue with the Pebble app itself. Please try deleting and readding the watchface from the appstore. Turn off your Pebble and turn it back on and see if the watchface shows up. Try doing a factory reset on your Pebble. If you own multiple Pebbles, try switching from one to another. Otherwise, you will have to delete the Pebble app on your phone and reinstall it from your respective appstore. Please note that this may erase your entire Pebble Health data as well as some settings.
Alternatively, you can look through the Pebble Forums for another method. Here are a few relevant discussions: 1 , 2 , 3.
WHAT CAUSES BATTERY DRAIN?
All Simply Watchfaces are optimized for efficient battery life. However, there are certain factors that can cause noticeable battery drain:
– Turning on Seconds: Refreshes the screen every second rather than a minute
– Short Weather Update Interval: Checking for new weather data every 15 minutes drains more battery than every hour
– Turning on Periodic Vibrations: Uses the motor frequently to vibrate which drains the battery
– Getting a lot of notifications: Also uses the motor frequently
– Using a Background App: Varies between the app
– Using Pebble Health: Uses the gyroscope passively to track steps. Pebble Health takes about 1-2 days off of the advertised 7 days of battery life
– Normal wear & tear: Batteries don’t last forever… for now
MY SETTINGS WON’T SAVE.
Please try deleting and readding the watchface from the appstore. If that doesn’t work, on your phone delete the Bluetooth connection and on your Pebble as well. Then try re-pairing both of them and see if that resolves your issue.
SUPPORT: GENERAL | PURCHASING | TECHNICAL Can’t find an answer or need more assistance? Contact Simply through the Pebble app using “Contact Developer”. Or feel free to ask on Twitter.